Human Landscaping - Very professional and well liked | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Human Landscaping

"Very professional and well liked"

I have been working at Human Landscaping full-time

Pros

Cherie is a great listener and problem solver.

Cons

There is no downside in regards to working with Human Landscaping.

Other Employee Reviews for Human Landscaping

"Excellent"

I have been working at Human Landscaping full-time

Pros

I just moved to Atlanta and could not find employment. David and Cherie contacted me and did everything they could to find me a job. Very professional and they were in my corner the whole time, never stopping until they found me a job. I had a job in one week. I start this week and I know I could not have found a job this fast or in this market without their help. If you need a job, contact them today. Thanks so much!! Jill

Cons

I have no cons to offer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!

"Highly unprofessional conduct & contacted current employer leading to my termination"

Former Employee - Property Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Property Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Human Landscaping full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I was introduced by another person who used Human Landscaping to Cherie, all smiles and harmonious words over the phone. A few days into the search I was confronted by my boss, asking why I was looking for another job. "Due to my husbands' promotion being 6-9 months away, I wanted to look and be ready for anything", I advised my boss. I was confused as I had only gave my resume to Cherie and it was not online for anyone to review.

Cons

My boss stated to me 3 weeks later she felt betrayed as I did not come to her about my husbands promotion and due to having a property management recruiter on board with me, the company was terminating my employment. The last part threw me and I then spoke to my HR department who advised Human Landscape had inquired about my background at the company. After they googled the company, they realized I was moving on.

Advice to Management

Keep your clients information privileged information and gain the trust of people. I delved into the company and found that others have faced similar circumstances (from a post on LinkedIn). Trust is something you must have in a company, especially one you put your entire career in the hands of it.