Huxley - You get back what you put in! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Huxley

"You get back what you put in!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Huxley full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Huxley has always come through with what they have promised. That's hard to say about an employer. It's a work hard play hard environment and if you dedicate the time and hard work it will pay off. The company has strong financial backing of a larger parent company yet still retains an entreprenurial feel to the day to day work. If you identify an opportunity in the market, you are empowered to chase it and build a business around it. Great growth in the US and not stopping anytime soon!

Cons

Open floor plan - not the place to work if you want a cubicle and quiet setting. Relatively structured environment as well.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees and play to their strengths!

Other Employee Reviews for Huxley

1. "Great Company! Great Opportunity! Company has come along way since I have joined."

Current Employee - Sstm in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sstm in New York, NY

I have been working at Huxley full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Ability to make really good money! Great Culture and people! Great vacation and benefits. Great training and career path. Career path is transparent from day one. Meritocracy.

I joined 6 years ago and the environment was very rigid and structured and now there is a lot of flexibility.

Cons

You have to work hard!

Advice to Management

Keep making the work environment bett for all the employees!

2. "So far so good...."

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY

Pros

Joined Huxley about five months ago and have to say am so far very glad I did. The first few months were pretty crazy... I learnt a LOT!!! In the last few months though I'm really starting to see my work pay off, and have already done a few deals. When I have needed help my managers have always been very approachable and supportive. My coworkers have been great too ....really great bunch of people. Looking forward to my first promotion with the company!

Cons

I've seen a few people mention long hours on here..is that a con? I just assumed that was a given for any sales job where you actually intend to be successful!!!!