Huxley - So far so good.... | Glassdoor

"So far so good...."

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY

Pros

Joined Huxley about five months ago and have to say am so far very glad I did. The first few months were pretty crazy... I learnt a LOT!!! In the last few months though I'm really starting to see my work pay off, and have already done a few deals. When I have needed help my managers have always been very approachable and supportive. My coworkers have been great too ....really great bunch of people. Looking forward to my first promotion with the company!

Cons

I've seen a few people mention long hours on here..is that a con? I just assumed that was a given for any sales job where you actually intend to be successful!!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Huxley

1. "Great Training and Opportunity to progress if you want it"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY

Pros

I am here for a few month now, learning tons every day and getting great training and support from the people around me. Everyone is styraight forward with feedback and I know what I need to do to progress my career. Awesome opportunities for growth with new offices in Chicago this year. Tons of people around me just got promoted and get loads of responsibility after just two or three years. If you deliver and prove you can do the job then it seems opportunities are up for grabs.

Cons

Sales job that takes a lot of work with a steep learning curve. They give you good structure how to succeed and I really like that. as you progress and get better you get a lot more freedom. It's a sales job with rejection and a lot of the salary coming from commission, but ion return this means that you can make more than $100k in your second year out of school. Have seen the commission checks of some of the people on my desk and I am looking forward to learn as fast as possible to get those as well.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing me to be the best I can be.

2. "Have been offered opportunities as my career and skills have grown"

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

Pros

I've had support throughout my career in order to get to where I want to be next in my career. The training, support and development is excellent and appropriate for the skills I have needed at each job I have been fortunate enough to have had here. I will say that some people don't get those opportunities but I like that as it's genuinely meritocratic. As soon as I've been able to prove myself, the next opportunity was ready and waiting.

Not just a great place to learn sales but also to grow into a true businessperson in a fun environment.

Cons

It's hard work, there's no doubt about it but the reward makes it worthwhile. I've seen people who have lost their way and those are the people who haven't been promoted. You really get what you deserve.

Advice to Management

Keep the business growing so there are constantly more and more opportunities to go around