Hyatt - I have been very fortunate to be part of the team here in Indianapolis for 7 years! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

"I have been very fortunate to be part of the team here in Indianapolis for 7 years!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Human Resources in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Hyatt full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people. All associates are so friendly and it's a family atmosphere. We celebrate successes through associate events regularly, volunteer in the community, and benefits including vacation, medical insurance, paid holidays, etc. are excellent. We have fun and take care of our guests and each other!

Cons

We're open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week so depending on the department you work in - you must be flexible to work outside traditional business hours. Work times do change week to week based on business.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your continued support!

Other Employee Reviews for Hyatt

1. "Wonderful place to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources
    Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Hyatt full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I truly enjoy coming to work every day. I had an internship with Hyatt in college and after two months changed my major because I wanted a career at Hyatt. My personal mission and values align with the company’s mission and values, so I feel that I am a perfect fit. I have the opportunity to grow in my career and have had wonderful leaders who have assisted me in my career. The culture is defiantly a family atmosphere where everyone genuinely cares about each other’s well-being. I must say I love the perks! After being employed for one year employees are eligible for a select number of complementary nights at other Hyatt properties; it is so fun to take trips around the country and even the word… for FREE! Working for Hyatt was the best decision I have made, in my personal and professional life!

Cons

The only con I can say is that the pay is low in entry level positions. With that said, once you get your foot in the door there are plenty of opportuity for growith with rewarding salaries!

2. "Love MY Hyatt!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Hyatt full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hyatt offers endless career opportunities, always supports different organizations around the community, promotes and celebrates diversity! At Hyatt, there are many programs that allow the associates to continue their career aspirations. Join the team, work hard, have fun and grow with Hyatt!

Cons

I have no cons to share, afterall, I love the company I work for!

Advice to Management

Do not be afraid to be honest with your employees; they will appreciate it and will learn to be better associates!