Hyland - Business Planning and Strategy Intern | Glassdoor
  1. "Business Planning and Strategy Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Hyland

Pros

Very helpful and encouraging work environment. As an intern, they treated me like a full-time employee and held me to a high standard.

Cons

Lower pay, but since they offered housing it wasn't a huge issue.

Hyland2018-03-21
  1. "Great place to work, lives up to the hype!"

Current Employee - United States in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Hyland full-time for less than a year

Pros

Transparency throughout the organization. Comes from the top down. The CEO dresses casually, has an open door policy and is open to suggestions. There are constant appreciation days for employees, and so many opportunities to be recognized. So many other amenities its tough to list. Its a great company to work for, for a reason.

Cons

Traditionally don't pay as much as some other companies, but for me the benefits far outweigh the small pay gap. This could be a con for those that don't take advantage of some of the great benefits Hyland has to offer.

Continue reading
    Hyland2020-04-06
  2. "A great place to grow"

Current Employee - International Business Analyst in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Hyland full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hyland has a work environment that is unrivaled. There is no place quite like it. Incredibly kind and accepting people who are pleasant to work with. A healthy work-life balance is a primary focal point which takes most of the stress out of the 9 to 5 work routine. Advancement opportunities are very common to all employees including myself, a new hire and recent college graduate.

Cons

The only negative I can think of is that it is a huge learning curve for new hires, but that is to be expected with any company.

Hyland2020-03-31

Discover more reviews about Hyland.