Hyundai Motor America - Opportunity for Growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Opportunity for Growth"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Fountain Valley, CA

I have been working at Hyundai Motor America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Intelligent co-workers, Opportunity to grow within the company, company lease program perk, on-site gym, free plug-in chargers, acceptable of creative thinking, your success depends entirely on your work ethic & attitude

Cons

Korean parent company is a penny pincher, many internal systems are antiquated (each of these are minor/common issues)

Advice to Management

Spend money on upgrading your digital infrastructure, loosen Purchasing's grip on the company

Hyundai Motor America2019-02-15
  1. "The best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Fountain Valley, CA

I have been working at Hyundai Motor America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Just like any other work place, there is stress, deadlines, and work to be done in a timely and efficient manner. But what really sets Hyundai apart is the people. Plus the following: -1 1/2 weeks vacation every December, plus 2 weeks vacation (must be accrued) -Medical/Vision/Dental insurance -401K match -Gym -Library -Dry Cleaners -Cafeteria & coffee kiosk -Yearly bonuses & salary increase -Employee Resource...

Cons

It's a bit of a gentlemen's club and a majority of the leadership team is older white males. There are few to no women in high leadership positions. The Korean culture has a strong presence. It is hard for change or new ideas to be passed since everything must be approved by the HQ in Korea. The employees do their best for the terms that have been set!

Advice to Management

Continue to support and be flexible with your employees!

Hyundai Motor America2019-05-27

Hyundai Motor America Response

May 31, 2019Hyundai Motor America

Thank you so much for your review! We value and appreciate the contributions of our team members and wish you a long and successful career with Hyundai!

2. "Great job, great people, decent pay"

Former Employee - SERVICE ADVISOR in Gilbert, AZ

I worked at Hyundai Motor America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I made some of the best relationships at this job

Cons

Just like any other job there is a little stress.

Hyundai Motor America2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Hyundai Motor America.