Hyundai Motor - No need of any rating,, My opinion is true to the best of my knowledge and consciousness.. | Glassdoor

"No need of any rating,, My opinion is true to the best of my knowledge and consciousness.."

Former Employee - Research Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at Hyundai Motor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros: Clean environment, good infra, close to zero cost Breakfast, Lunch and transport. No work- No pressure.. (This is a new thought, new possibility).. Strict timings..

Cons

Rest of everything is a con. Bad HR practices - no qualified set of managers. Boarding school environment. To earn trust of the Korean management, employees need to stay (not work) a minimum of 5 yrs in the company, after that it doesn't matter if you work or not, nor will you be in a position to work. Not all Koreans are technically stuffed, only a small bunch of them are.. Nobody knows where they are.. Bond...

Advice to Management

I am in no position to advice the management.. They strictly adhere to their principles.. Never-Trust Based Management, Centralized Onsite Management, Non-transparent Management.

Hyundai Motor2012-10-12
  1. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative

I have been working at Hyundai Motor full-time for more than a year

Pros

ability to grow within the company, able to grow your communication skills, positive and friendly atmosphere in the office. Manager is tough however, wants you to do well and really cares about how you are preforming. Also is very understanding of personal issues or things that are happening. Always helpful and friendly

Cons

Regular sales management is difficult to communicate with. Procedures with customers are often done incorrectly. Tough to balance work and life. Very hard to earn PTO.

Hyundai Motor2019-05-30
  2. "Great place"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist

I have been working at Hyundai Motor full-time

Pros

I love working at HMMA

Cons

Management isn’t the best around

Hyundai Motor2019-07-12

Discover more reviews about Hyundai Motor.