IBM - Great place to work. Fast paced atmosphere and challenging work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work. Fast paced atmosphere and challenging work"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at IBM for more than 10 years

Pros

Management, work/life balance, cutting edge technology, great training options, you have the ability to stay very competitive in the market with the skills acquired at IBM

Cons

Pay raises are small and so is profit sharing. Management can sometimes forget the hard work of the people that got them there in the first place. I’ve had terrible managers and fantastic managers within this organization.

Advice to Management

Continue your focus on competitors and provide more training to support teams on customer management, retention and up selling.

IBM2018-03-13
  1. "Excellent environment learning while working with constant upgrading."

I worked at IBM

Pros

Continues process, learning while working,client interaction,flexibility in timing, trust within employer employee, trusts clients and no diversity in achieving goals.

Cons

Sometimes too much process oriented to cope up with client integration.

Advice to Management

I am learning to be advised.

IBM2019-05-16

"Experience Will Vary"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of smart colleagues, given the opportunity to approach projects as I best see fit

Cons

With consulting, your experience can vary wildly based on the project. Client engagements almost operate as min-companies. There were some pretty bad managers who got away with it simply because they kept winning contracts. As long as they kept money flowing IBM didn't really care what they did.

IBM2019-06-13

Discover more reviews about IBM.