IBM - Supply Chain Program Manager | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IBM

"Supply Chain Program Manager"

Former Employee - Supply Chain Program Manager in San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Supply Chain Program Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at IBM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong brand, infrastructure, growth opportunities

Cons

No strong issues. I enjoyed my time there.

Other Employee Reviews for IBM

"A Once Great company..."

Former Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Remote, OR

I worked at IBM full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- The IBM Name looks great on a Resume

Cons

- Continued shift to 'globalization' a/k/a sending jobs to countries with lower wages, this not only results in continued cuts in the US Staff, but when cuts are made the 'survivors' are expected to pick up the slack.
    - Lack of focus on the customer, IBM continues to think that they set the standard and that their clients should fit 'in the box'. This lack of flexibility is causing frustration with clients and employees.

"Boulder is a disorganized mess...Morgan Stanley Will Eventually Drop Them..."

Former Contractor - IT Help Desk Level I in Boulder, CO
    Former Contractor - IT Help Desk Level I in Boulder, CO

I worked at IBM as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Legal employment in the US. The buildings are reasonably well heated/ventilated and the bathrooms are services regularly, so given the hours most workers spend there, it's sanitary. There's enough parking, but finding your way around the campus is otherwise a nightmare.

Cons

The staff are mostly contract workers, and the recruiting companies fighting for those jobs are awful. At one point it was CCI vs Kelly and CCI broke laws to win the contract. Kelly completely mishandled the situation, and to make matters worse, the quality of workers CCI provided was so bad, it's only a matter of time before IBM loses the Morgan Stanley contract because of IBM's HR failures. $11.35/hr is half what this job should be paying, and few of the workers on the desks are qualified to work it. The call center's main floor has the same feel and smell as a homeless shelter. The general office ambiance is toxic.

Advice to Management

Resign. You're terrible. I don't care how long you've loitered in your office and done nothing. You would fail at a real company that actually requires work.