ICF - Good place to work and learn | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ICF

"Good place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Research Assistant in New Delhi (India)
Current Employee - Research Assistant in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at ICF full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good work-life balance
Small well rounded team

Cons

Limited growth opportunities
Less attention to employee training

Advice to Management

Invest more in training employees

Other Employee Reviews for ICF

"Going down hill fast!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at ICF full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Current pros for the company itself are non-existent. I really like the peer group and lower level management with which I work. There are a lot of bright, talented, and motivated people here. The sad part is that senior management does not seem to value the employee at all anymore and is largely pushing the best talent out the door.

Cons

Great corporate 'policies' on work/life balance, company opportunities, upward mobility, etc. are now only rhetoric. I agree with much of what others here are saying. You are a number and not a human being to senior management. There is little communication or interaction between senior and middle management and zero communication between senior management and employees. Hours are long, pay is mediocre, and benefits are being cut at an alarming rate. This year I am having my sick time cut from 10 days to 1 day with up in salary or vacation/holidays to compensate while senior management and pay/bonuses go up by leaps and bounds. Internal systems and departments (e.g., IT, HR, and accounts) are horrible - these areas are constantly turning over due to immense job dissatisfaction. You can never get a hold of anyone with enough experience to help you.

Advice to Management

No advice for ICF management as they wouldn't listen anyways. The only advice I have is for ICF shareholders (Get out now!) and ICF competitors (Prepare to scoop up some prime talent).

2. "Great company to work for"

Pros

The people are very nice and you're treated fairly.

Cons

If you're title is associate then your review cycle is in October, everyone else is in June. They don't seem to have their eggs in order in the HR department.