ICR - Amazing company | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing company"

Former Employee - Associate

I worked at ICR full-time

Pros

Great place to work. Relaxed atmosphere

Cons

no cons to be said

ICR2019-06-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Solid Internship"

Former Employee - Intern

I worked at ICR

Pros

- Nice People - Interesting/Diverse clientele to work with - Manageable pace -Reasonable expectations -Support for interns' professional careers (both at ICR and other companies)

Cons

- Full time employees didn't pay a ton of attention to the interns so there were days where we had very little to do -Paid in two stipends instead of bi-weekly and they did not tell us that we would be taxed substantially 9 months later in April.

ICR2019-07-11

"Glorified Sweat Shop + Toxic Environment"

Former Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I worked at ICR full-time for more than a year

Pros

It’s hard to consider any PRO’s of working at this company with so many deep rooted issues. The Pros: proximity to train station, good client names to add to your resume and a steady bi-weekly paycheck with mediocre health insurance. A good stepping stone to get a “real” job with a profession company.

Cons

First and foremost, I feel badly for the clients. They are sold on pure fantasy and pay a great deal of money to receive absolute crap of service. Once the deal is signed, clients are added to a massive roster of companies that is lead by one point person. It’s not practical for 1 person to handle that many accounts and still produce good work. The work is smoke and mirrors and recycled work. The environment is...

Advice to Management

Clean the swamp. You have a serious issue at your organization and time to be better. You pretend you are but you’re not. Look at your reviews, not the fake ones your HR planted or begged employees to write, the actual real raw reviews. Be better.

ICR2019-07-11

Discover more reviews about ICR.