ICR - VP | Glassdoor

"VP"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at ICR for more than 3 years

Pros

Co-workers are great, you bond like soldiers in a foxhole at war would, because the culture and work environment is very similar.

Cons

Too many to mention. Greedy partners run the place like a sweatshop and don't care a bit about employees. Awful culture. 24/7 work expectations with no work/life balance. Low pay. Bad benefits, no 401k match. Little to no upward mobility. Run from this place while you can.

Advice to Management

Giving advice to management is a waste of time because that would mean that they would have to admit they are not always right, and they'd never admit that. Also, the problem with the place IS management, it's never good to work for bad people. They just want to sell the place and cash in.

ICR2015-08-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company"

Former Employee - Associate

I worked at ICR full-time

Pros

Great place to work. Relaxed atmosphere

Cons

no cons to be said

ICR2019-06-04
  2. "Solid Internship"

Former Employee - Intern

I worked at ICR

Pros

- Nice People - Interesting/Diverse clientele to work with - Manageable pace -Reasonable expectations -Support for interns' professional careers (both at ICR and other companies)

Cons

- Full time employees didn't pay a ton of attention to the interns so there were days where we had very little to do -Paid in two stipends instead of bi-weekly and they did not tell us that we would be taxed substantially 9 months later in April.

ICR2019-07-11

Discover more reviews about ICR.