ICR - Happy AS | Glassdoor

"Happy AS"

Current Employee - Account Supervisor

I have been working at ICR

Pros

ICR affords great opportunities to those who rise to the occasion. There are some who have been with the firm for 10+ years and they all seem to share similar characteristics in that they work hard, always give the best quality service to clients and never really settle for less-than-great – the Type A driven personality succeeds here, you could say. I’ve found each team operates differently, thus you get varying degrees...

Cons

I struggle a bit with work/life balance as there can be long days and you're expected to be on call at all times. However, that's what competitive firms do in a service industry.

ICR2016-02-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company"

Former Employee - Associate

I worked at ICR full-time

Pros

Great place to work. Relaxed atmosphere

Cons

no cons to be said

ICR2019-06-04
  2. "Solid Internship"

Former Employee - Intern

I worked at ICR

Pros

- Nice People - Interesting/Diverse clientele to work with - Manageable pace -Reasonable expectations -Support for interns' professional careers (both at ICR and other companies)

Cons

- Full time employees didn't pay a ton of attention to the interns so there were days where we had very little to do -Paid in two stipends instead of bi-weekly and they did not tell us that we would be taxed substantially 9 months later in April.

ICR2019-07-11

Discover more reviews about ICR.