IDT - Not sure | Glassdoor

"Not sure"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

I have been working at IDT full-time

Pros

Free booze, so much socialization online and offline, so many fun activities, so much fun. Colleagues can date and marry. I can wear what I’d like, since dress code is not enforced.

Cons

If you are a recovering alcoholic, this is not the place for you. Medical plans are a joke. It’s a rampant rumor mill because of HR.

Advice to Management

Stop peddling alcohol to your employees and give raises. There is too much distraction going on so please adjust deliverables properly.

IDT2017-11-08

IDT Response

December 4, 2017Director of Talent Acquisition, Development, and Retention

We enjoy having fun events at IDT and love to plan even more of them! Our dress code isn't strict, and we feel that benefits our employees in two ways: 1. Lower budget required for work attire. 2. Freedom to work comfortably. We have clear policies that limit workplace fraternization ...

1. "Great team! Relaxed work ambience!"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Newark, NJ

I have been working at IDT full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Very good company to work for, there is a lot of potential to grow. Within the years I've been in IDT I've been able to grow and move within my team. It a very relaxed place to work for, the dress code is casual and I loved that. There is a lot of support from upper management and the human resources department works to make the employees experience a pleasant one.

Cons

The 401K would be better if they would match dollar for dollar. Also I hear complaints about the benefit package although, I personally have never had an issue with our medical insurance carrier.

IDT2019-06-05
  2. "Not Too Bad"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Newark, NJ

I worked at IDT full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great perks. Convenient parking, pool in building, deli and convenience store in building.

Cons

Can be stressful work environment.

IDT2019-06-19

Discover more reviews about IDT.