IDT - big company that is starting to feel like a start-up | Glassdoor
  1. "big company that is starting to feel like a start-up"

I have been working at IDT full-time

Pros

I have seen a lot of great changes at IDT since I joined. They have completely embraced agile development, they are hiring. I like the direction it is going.

Cons

Some of the technology is older and is being re-written.

Advice to Management

Would like more time to work on hacking type projects that could benefit the company. Do more to make it a fun place to work. Beer in the afternoon or evenings would be nice.

IDT2017-11-20
  1. "Great team! Relaxed work ambience!"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Newark, NJ

I have been working at IDT full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Very good company to work for, there is a lot of potential to grow. Within the years I've been in IDT I've been able to grow and move within my team. It a very relaxed place to work for, the dress code is casual and I loved that. There is a lot of support from upper management and the human resources department works to make the employees experience a pleasant one.

Cons

The 401K would be better if they would match dollar for dollar. Also I hear complaints about the benefit package although, I personally have never had an issue with our medical insurance carrier.

IDT2019-06-05
  2. "Grateful"

I have been working at IDT full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Collaborative, Hard Working, Nimble. Hard work and termination is something that gets noticed and is appreciated. Upper management is nothing but supportive and have great open door policies, they are always looking for ways to help and are open to new ideas. Co-workers get along great and develop a fantastic business relationship. IDT is a positive upbeat environment with a get it done mentality.

Cons

Nothing to point out at the moment

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

IDT2019-06-04

Discover more reviews about IDT.