IDT - interview | Glassdoor

"interview"

I have been working at IDT full-time

Pros

coffee, gym, water, coffee, gym, nice place to work

Cons

management style needs to improve.

IDT2018-08-22

IDT Response

August 30, 2018Director of Talent Acquisition, Development, and Retention

We would like to think that our nice place to work would garner more than 1 star :( We have indeed improved our management style! There will no longer be an annual review process and managers will be meeting to discuss performance with their teams at least quarterly. Thanks ...

1. "Great team! Relaxed work ambience!"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Newark, NJ

I have been working at IDT full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Very good company to work for, there is a lot of potential to grow. Within the years I've been in IDT I've been able to grow and move within my team. It a very relaxed place to work for, the dress code is casual and I loved that. There is a lot of support from upper management and the human resources department works to make the employees experience a pleasant one.

Cons

The 401K would be better if they would match dollar for dollar. Also I hear complaints about the benefit package although, I personally have never had an issue with our medical insurance carrier.

IDT2019-06-05
  2. "Grateful"

I have been working at IDT full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Collaborative, Hard Working, Nimble. Hard work and termination is something that gets noticed and is appreciated. Upper management is nothing but supportive and have great open door policies, they are always looking for ways to help and are open to new ideas. Co-workers get along great and develop a fantastic business relationship. IDT is a positive upbeat environment with a get it done mentality.

Cons

Nothing to point out at the moment

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

IDT2019-06-04

Discover more reviews about IDT.