IM Flash Technologies - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "good culture, good people and work life balance" (in 26 reviews)

• "Competitive pay and benefits and a lot of opportunity for growth and development" (in 16 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time

Pros

Cutting edge and super fast paced work environment. Hard work is rewarded. Great benefits.

Cons

Not any I can think off.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Lot's of potential, but mostly falls short"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

For the most part the people that work here are great. Everyone has the best intentions and I have rarely seen any conflict. There is none of that petty stuff going on here.

Cons

The work isn’t exactly exciting, or interesting, or challenging. There is a single organization on site where all the glorious stuff goes, and it’s made up of non-IMFT employees. The rest of us get relegated to the doldrums. If you like monotonous and easy work, looking at charts, reading emails, and reporting (a lot) this is a great opportunity. The pay is impressive for the mind-numbing work. But if you expect any engagement on your growth as an employee, or to be pushed to your best, you’re probably going to come up wanting.
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of things working against this company right now. The organization here is a complete mess. There are a ton of people here who are trying to do a good work, but there are so many different people working on the same things, so much confusion, and so many management layers, that it has become near impossible to get anything done. On as average day I probably spend 50% of my time just trying to figure out who is working on what and what I should be working on, another 30% just trying to read a ridiculous amount of emails, and maybe, if I’m lucky 20% of my time goes to actually getting something done, assuming I haven’t found that someone else has done it already, since no one in management talks to each other. I’ve never worked at a company that seems so determined to work against itself and its own success.
    One or two things wrong with a company are acceptable and can be worked with, but on top of all this the future of this company is now completely uncertain. The parent companies are splitting up and this place is caught in the middle. The doors could be closed on this place next year for all we know. They’re trying to entice people to stay, but with that kind of uncertainty, it’s hard to stick around. It’s clear there is no safety here anymore.
    Bottom line, if you want a job where you get paid well, don’t have to accomplish much, and don’t mind not knowing if your job is going to end at any time, this is a great place. If you want to do great things, grow and be your best, and make an actual difference at your workplace, I would probably look for something else.

"Process Owner"

Current Employee - Process Owner in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Process Owner in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are decent. Onsite health clinic, onsite gym, 5% 401k matching, HSA contribution.

Cons

Conflicting priorities between parent companies leads to systematic breakdown in communication and lack of direction. No idea what the priorities are and they change constantly. Work with multiple teams with separate objectives and no one has any idea what to prioritize or why. Projects get delayed because teams can’t organize the people they need because they’re split between ten other projects.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent with what’s happening with the direction of the company. Communicate line of sight better. Managers need to understand the engineering work better and also should be able to explain to the engineers what they are working on and why. Shouldn’t have to report to separate managers and waste time providing updates in meetings because managers don’t know how to do their job effectively.

Discover more reviews about IM Flash Technologies.