IM Flash Technologies - Incredible Company, Talented Employees!!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Incredible Company, Talented Employees!!!"

Current Employee - Equipment Technician III in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is really good if you've been in the industry prior to working here, they really appreciate experience. A lot of the equipment techs are ex-military which makes a lot of them dedicated to the job and very chill to work with. Company engagement is a big thing here, everyone contributes to making the company better; above just doing your job. I've worked at many places and this has to be hands down my favorite. The...

Cons

No real downside. I'm really looking forward to Micron taking over since it will open up the opportunity to transfer to other sites if a position I'm interested in becomes available.

Advice to Management

Try to keep everything that made IM Flash great when we become Micron. Change is scary but I'm really hopeful for all the great possibilities with Micron.

IM Flash Technologies2019-05-05
  1. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Hvm Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked at IM Flash since the beginning. The companies values have endured the hard times and the easy times to establish a truly great culture.

Cons

Difficult to appease both intel and micron

Advice to Management

Put focus on maintaining the company culture through the transition to micron

IM Flash Technologies2019-06-28
  2. "Great Bonuses"

Current Employee - Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Work life balance is good. Bonuses have been great. Benefits are ok. Challenging environment.

Cons

Situation with parent companies has caused issues with vision for the company

Advice to Management

Drive to single vision for the site

IM Flash Technologies2019-07-31

Discover more reviews about IM Flash Technologies.