KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Why I'm Here

Jul 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management listens to our ideas and provides feedback. I'm viewed as a person with a life and not just an employee. The FUN committee. The ability to ask questions and gets lots of valuable feedback from other staff. I like helping people and non-profits provide that.

Cons

If you like consistency, IMI is not for you. Like any growing organism, things constantly change to enhance growth.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Team Atmosphere

Jun 29, 2022 - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive, team environment designed to help you succeed. Everyone here truly feels like family. They support you professionally and personally.

Cons

Not everyone has returned to the office on a regular basis.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Association Management Company that Feels like Family

Sep 29, 2020 - Account Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Maintaining connection during times of uprising and a pandemic is no easy feat. IMI has worked hard to continue to forward the work of the company and its clients while still prioritizing care of its staff. Now more than ever, when seeking employment, it will be imperative to ask during interviews, "How did you support your staff, especially staff of color, in 2020?" IMI is an incredible company led by professionals that deliver quality results and innovative practices for their clients. My manager is invested in my growth and career trajectory, which can feel rare these days.

Cons

IMI is a smaller, but mighty, company and thus does not have the laundry list of corporate perks like some may have experienced with other employers. I wouldn't call this a Con or negative, as much as just a difference in experience.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about IMI Association Executives.