IMI Precision Engineering - Growing company and great place to work | Glassdoor

"Growing company and great place to work"

Current Employee - General Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at IMI Precision Engineering full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

IMI Precision Engineering (Norgren) is a phenomenal place to work for those individuals that are driven to succeed. It is a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to be the best and be part of the high performance team in all our market segments. There are unlimited opportunities to progress across or upwards within the business if you're willing to put in the effort. The culture is one that challenges the individual to achieve new heights while providing them the support / tools to meet those challenges.

Cons

This is a highly matrixed organization that requires the individual to work quite autonomously to achieve their goals. There is not a huge "backstop" that catches mistakes or lack of accountability as the organization prefers to run efficiently and require people to take personal initiative and at times wear multiple hats.

Continue reading
    IMI Precision Engineering2018-06-26
  1. "Amazing teams, possibilities, and professionalism here!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Littleton, CO

I have been working at IMI Precision Engineering full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've never worked with a team that I'm more impressed with. So many areas to grow if that's what you desire. Anyone that says different I believe is not a self motivated individual. Professional and approachable management team. Always something to learn, or project to assist in. Great tools available. Great company all the way around.

Cons

Lack of bonuses for non-executive staff, although I do believe this is standard in this industry. No clarification on salary structure for those in the same role as yourself, creates worry that a grateful attitude will be taken advantage of.

IMI Precision Engineering2019-08-11
  2. "IMI Precision Engineering, Brookville Closure."

Current Employee - CNC Programmer in Brookville, OH

I have been working at IMI Precision Engineering full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to work good pay and benefits.

Cons

They are closing our site.

IMI Precision Engineering2019-11-11

Discover more reviews about IMI Precision Engineering.