IMRI - Below-industry pay, salary changes after offers are signed, need I say more? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IMRI

"Below-industry pay, salary changes after offers are signed, need I say more?"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at IMRI as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Longer-term contracts, good team, good co-workers, interesting

Cons

Offer letter signed, hourly rate negotiated, and then they attempted to reneg on the stated deal. NOT cool. Lowballed in the first place, negotiated up, and now they are reneg'ing again.

Advice to Management

If you have an offer extended and someone signs said offer letter, do NEVER deviate from that deal. You need to consider yourself locked in at that point. Don't try looking for another candidate in the interim, or we will find out. We are a TIGHT KNIT community of experts!

Other Employee Reviews for IMRI

1. "Amazing Management Team!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at IMRI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment and positive culture! The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business and makes customer service their main priority. I felt welcomed and appreciated since the first day I started working there.

Cons

The company is growing fast and it requires a strong effort to keep up with the fast pace environment, which is not so much a negative since hard work is recognized and appreciated.

Advice to Management

Invest more in promoting the company brand. You have a lot to offer, and it is not advertised, so candidates learn the benefits of joining the organization.

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at IMRI full-time

Pros

I've been working at IMRI for the last 8 years. I like that the HR department is very responsive to any questions I have. In addition, the benefits are pretty competitive as well as compensation. I like that I've had an opportunity to grow within the company over the years. It's also nice to work at a stable small business where they really are customer focused.

Cons

I don't really have any.