IMRIS - Everything I Expected | Glassdoor

"Everything I Expected"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at IMRIS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have only been at the company for a few years, but it has lived up to all my expectations. The CEO shares what is happening within the company and is not afraid to tell the truth. Due to this open policy, you understand what is happening within the company, and why certain decisions are made.

Most importantly, there is a genuine atmosphere of collaboration and nobody is trying to get ahead. Working here has been a great experience, and has really helped to confirm that there are good companies out there.

Cons

The only downside to the company is that the technology has not been accepted in the medical space as a necessity. Once that happens, the company will be able to grow and expand beyond the small company that it is today.

Other Employee Reviews for IMRIS

1. "Good people an a great product"

I worked at IMRIS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay, good location, benefits are pretty decent. Great cafeteria and the product itself makes you feel good about what you do.

Cons

Lots of disorganization. People don't seem to know what is really needed and the track seems to change each week.

2. "Working on Suite for iCT and iMRI for hospital Created and maintained tasks and projects. Completed projects and tasks."

Former Employee - Specialist Technical Drafter II/Designer in Minnetonka, MN
    Former Employee - Specialist Technical Drafter II/Designer in Minnetonka, MN

I worked at IMRIS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Managed a highly dynamic work environment while providing superior value and service

Cons

Very busy company, to time to even take a brake. Would work until 2am during the week. Worked on Saturdays and Sundays

Advice to Management

Mike Fritts