1. COVID-19

"Great culture, amazing people, career development!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruiting & Engagement in Sherman Oaks, CA

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

IMT is a company that actually lives their mission statement: Putting You First! IMT always prioritizes the best interest of their associates. Whether it’s through comprehensive benefits, an engaging culture, incredible colleagues and teammates, work-life balance, or the opportunity for career growth, IMT really cares about their people. Specifically during the Covid-19 pandemic, IMT has thrived by going above and beyond for employees with incredible opportunities and gestures that include team lunches, weekly trivia, care packages, and thorough communication. I’m grateful to have found an incredible “work home” where I can grow. I’m proud to work at IMT Residential!

Cons

Though the office space is modern and high quality, sometimes there can be a lack of privacy with shared office space and a cubicle setup in the corporate office.

Continue reading

IMT Residential Response

October 2, 2020AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for providing a review of some of the things you appreciate about IMT and how the mission Putting You First is demonstrated! We are grateful to have you on the IMTeam!

1. "Great Culture"

5.0
    Former Employee - Interior Designer

I worked at IMT Residential full-time

Pros

IMT is a great company to work when it comes to taking care of the employees. I had a positive experience.

Cons

Some departments lack the opportunity for growth.

IMT Residential Response

September 9, 2020AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for providing a review and for your work in our Interior Design department! I'm pleased that you enjoyed IMT's Putting You First culture and had a positive experience. While it may take a while for a position for growth to come available, we strongly believe in promoting from within and rehiring IMT alumni when the opportunity presents. We wish you the best and invite you to stay in touch for future job openings.

2. "Good company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Service Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

good pay, team i worked with was amazing

Cons

communication seemed to be lacking certain areas

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about IMT Residential.