INC Research - Overall a good experience, time for INC to recognize hard work any pay raises to CRAs | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

"Overall a good experience, time for INC to recognize hard work any pay raises to CRAs"

Current Employee - Senior CRA in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Senior CRA in Austin, TX

Pros

Overall I have been happy with my manager and the studies I have worked on. The team has been supportive and has worked together to deliver quality on-time work. Making INC look good. The studies have been interesting, and sponsor has been good to work with.

New CRA bonus based on number of visit completed within a quarter.

INC is a growing company.

Cons

I had a six month period where I was working with an assistant manager who was unreasonable. I nearly left during this time. That person has since move on. I blame this person rather than the company as a whole.

My biggest complaint about INC is that they have not given raises in the last two years, despite good work performance. They have used every excuse in the book. The economy is bad, INC is buying 3 new companies, the latest merger has delayed annual reviews and thus merit increases. Its interesting that INC has 300+ million to buy 3 companies, but not give merit increases.

Advice to Management

Many of your employees have been working very hard to meet the quality and on time standards that are talked about at INC. It's time to reciprocate the success that INC has had through it's employee's hard work.

Other Employee Reviews for INC Research

"No Structure, No Leadership"

Current Employee - Clinical Team Leader in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Clinical Team Leader in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

It's a paycheck as long as you show up

Cons

Too many Directors doing absolutely nothing

Advice to Management

Need competitive salaries, fewer Directors, solid structure

2. "It's a job. If you can get a job elsewhere, go for it. If not, it's an okay place to work while looking for something"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

good benefits and the company closes at Christmas so you get a week off

Cons

Lots of changes going on and it's not always clear if you're being told the whole story.

Advice to Management

Be more up front about the things happening in the company and the industry. The employees are working hard and want to see the company succeed. A little more information would help keep loyal employees feeling valued.