INC Research - The comapny has shown me an enormous amount of respect from supporting my relocation through to my career development. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

"The comapny has shown me an enormous amount of respect from supporting my relocation through to my career development."

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Camberley, England (UK)
Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Camberley, England (UK)

Pros

INC Research has supported my career development.
I work hard and subsequently have always been recognised for it; I have been promoted into a position of management and been given the autonomy to make the decisions that I feel are right for my team.
I am not just another number; my opinion matters!

Cons

This is a company where you are recognised for your merit; people who just want to coast or do not perform are quickly found out.

Advice to Management

Trust in your employees; they will deliver!!

Other Employee Reviews for INC Research

"Frustrating and scary as it seems like once a year they do lay offs so you never feel safe."

Pros

Very flexible work hours & week off during Xmas

Cons

Management does not communicate well with the employees (they are getting better though), no competitive pay, layoffs annually

Advice to Management

Don't forget about the employees who make this company.start making the employees feel proud to work here not scared that they will be axed every year.

"Kendle thought it was a merger it was a merciless takeover"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Pros

Kept Kendle employees in a job in the very short term. Good Business development

Cons

Where to start, brutal removal of very experienced kendle management right across the board to be replaced by management with half the experience. INC very distrustful of Kendle staff bordering on arrogance. Dishonest management ticking boxes and insincere. Data management very insular and pigeon- holed......very early nineties view on centralised resources in the back of beyond. Avoid..small man syndrome

Advice to Management

You do not superimpose the same management structure on to operations that has doubled. Also Battle East Sussex is not just outside London it is hours away. I fear your Kendle takeover has left ex kendle folks very unhappy and this will ensure that long term difficulty.