INC Research - Great support and great people to learn from! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

"Great support and great people to learn from!"

Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate II in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate II in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at INC Research full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There is a lot of support from the company when learning new roles. Line managers and project teams are on board with helping you to succeed.

Cons

Different departments can feel like you're working at a different company. If you get in particular departments, the experience can be completely different. Each project is different, as well. If you have a good PM, your project will be smooth sailing. If you have a new PM, who doesn't set boundaries for the project, you can easily work 50+ hours a week trying to keep up with all of the extra work on spreadsheets and reports.

Advice to Management

There are reports which pull from company systems, these are the reports that should be provided to sponsors. Ad-hoc reports are a lot of extra work and can end up being very expensive when you look at the man-hours everyone spends in getting them submitted every week. The company systems provide the same information, just with a 5 business day delay. The delay is worth all the extra hours that you'll be saving your budget from. If you agree to provide ad-hoc reports to sponsors, expect for your budget hours to be in the red by the end of the study. There's a reason company systems provide the reports they do.

Other Employee Reviews for INC Research

"Good in my team but screwed up in other places"

Current Employee - IT Administrator in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - IT Administrator in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at INC Research full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

InfoTech is well run and has good leaders and priorities. We seem to have less problems than finance and HR and the operations teams who have infighting, do everything manual even though we gave them systems that automate they stick to spreadsheets!!

Cons

Teamwork is at an all time low
    Turnover an all time high, the best are leaving

Advice to Management

Stop looking for shiny objects and create a strategy and stick to it
    Your best are leaving or being forced out - wake up!!
    Take the long term view

"Clinical Data Analyst II"

Former Employee - Clinical Data Associate in New Hope, PA
    Former Employee - Clinical Data Associate in New Hope, PA

I worked at INC Research full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellentent mentorship. I came with no data management experience and learned all I know from my mentors.

Cons

As INC grew due to the acquisitions of other CROs, they cut jobs across the board without any notice at all, One day someone was here...one day they were gone. This was sad as my position was secure but I chose to leave because I did not feel the friendly vibes any more which was very disheartening to me an my fellow co-workers

Advice to Management

Try to be more proactive in supporting your staff