IOActive - Great being part of the pirate crew | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IOActive

"Great being part of the pirate crew"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at IOActive full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Even though I work from home, I like being part of such a smart and tight team. I learn from others all the time and get to work on exciting consulting and research projects. Cesar does a great job getting everyone research time too. Plus who can resist the Freakshow?

Cons

Gotta keep sharp to keep up with the hardcore clients. Not sure if this a pro or con but it's not for the weak!

Other Employee Reviews for IOActive

"Warm and friendly"

I have been working at IOActive part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Around highly experienced people with intelligence and dedication that makes you want to work harder.

Cons

Hard to make a name for yourself.

Advice to Management

Listen to low levels. Just because someone isnt up in the ranks doesnt mean they dont share the same passion.

2. "The Best of the Best"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at IOActive as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for and with a wide variety of companies in my 30-year career, including several boutique consulting firms and tech startups. IOActive is, hands-down, one of my all-time favorites. They have an incredibly smart, talented, and hard working global team all focused on being the best and most innovative in the business in service to meeting customer needs and exceeding expectations. I have personally found IOActive to be one of the most professionally satisfying clients/employers of my career. The combination of being a small and rapidly-growing, global company in a high-demand business sector makes it challenging and fun in all the best ways. Communication is open and transparent with plenty of support.

Cons

Critical thinking, excellent communication, flexibility, tolerance for ambiguity, resourcefulness, ability to tackle hard problems, and resilience are important attributes for success here. Not everyone thrives.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!