IPC Healthcare - It's been one of the best career moves for me. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IPC Healthcare

"It's been one of the best career moves for me."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at IPC Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Large company with good benefits and services to employees, yet it has a small company feel with great people from the top down. Definitely an atmosphere of success and innovation.

Cons

We are growing company with space issues but this is in the works of being expanded...little hiccups in the main scheme of things.

May 15, 2015 – IPC Healthcare Employee Advocate

Thank you for sharing your feedback. IPC Healthcare is committed to continuous improvement for our growing company, and we thank you for providing this information in your review.

Other Employee Reviews for IPC Healthcare

"Good Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at IPC Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good bonuses every quarter. The company seems to promote from within, there are always people moving up and over. IPC has always been really supportive about the ideas/plans I have to promote our business. Welcome me and others that come to work for us with open arms. Welcome my opinions about look and feel of environment and the performance of the company. Allow freedom of expression and work, no micromanagement here.

Cons

Great plans for the future, hard time moving along with those plans.

May 15, 2015 – IPC Healthcare Employee Advocate

Thank you for sharing your feedback. IPC Healthcare is committed to continuous improvement, and we thank you for providing this review.

"Not a good company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at IPC Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are okay, but the people I work with are wonderful!!!

Cons

BONUSES they say is like a scam! they base it on numbers and not quality of your work. Any employee can write notes and get 1 account for that day when reps haven't even done their research. lazy people get the bonuses the ones who bust their butt off don't get it. what is disappointing is the ones who are not on a daily productivity based get the bonuses every quarter versus someone who always has to meet their production number every quarter. when applying for jobs, they give you a title but once your in the company your title and job duties will change!!! becoming too micromanaged!!! no growth no room to move up!!! they seem to give the newbies better jobs titles and the ones who have been there longer don't get offered a chance to move up to a higher position.

Advice to Management

stop favoritism with certain employees, treat people fairly! Managers need to start training employees correctly. managers need to know what each employee job entails and act as if they were in our shoes.....train employees properly!

Jan 26, 2015 – Sales and Marketing Associate

Thank you for sharing your feedback. IPC Healthcare is committed to a culture of integrity, and as such, we have a Confidential Hotline for the reporting of ethics, policy, or legal violations. Any ... More