IQE - IQE is nothing to write home about. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IQE

"IQE is nothing to write home about."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Pros

The benefits package is very good over all. For example, health benefits are excellent in my opinion. We pay a part of our coverage, but when compared to other companies we pay less.

Cons

Unfortunately there is a need to know culture here at IQE. Management over all does not seem to think highly of it's employees. This shows in the attitude and pay. Also, there is no way to offer feedback up the chain of command. There is so much potential here for IQE to be great, and we shoot ourselves in the foot more often then not.

Advice to Management

Start respecting people for what they can contribute. When they do well, reward them for it. Make us feel like part of a team rather than just an expendable cog in the machine. Respect is a two way street and must be earned on both sides. Management should make the first move. And, above all, learn to take advice from your employees. They might just have an eloquent solution to a problem that the higher ups just didn't think of.

Other Employee Reviews for IQE

"No where to move up to."

Current Employee - MBE Technician in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - MBE Technician in Bethlehem, PA

Pros

The three day schedule is beneficial for making plans outside of work. Also, the job doesn't come home with you once your day/week is done.

Cons

Management doesn't know half of production, the pay is terrible, half of the equipment is broken, and management does a very good job of keeping everyone in the dark.

Advice to Management

I'd like to see them take the time to get to know new employees and at least act interested. Also rate people based on education and background, rather than lump all new hires into one generic category.

2. "a small company to work with little progress"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Pros

The boss is nice to senior loyal workers. its a good place for ppl with no ambition for career & income development but stability.

Cons

- not systematic, you can not even get a proper payslip...
    - no talented ppl but one or two founding members.

Advice to Management

some incapable managers hired to manage some departments which caused the productivity & efficiency badly hurt. they should be removed to avoid any further damage.