IQPC - A really great balance of structured progression and opportunities to stand out and shine. | Glassdoor
  1. "A really great balance of structured progression and opportunities to stand out and shine."

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at IQPC full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

IQPC has provided me with the most important and formative experience of my career. I value the structure, support and serious approach to the events business. IQPC NYC is a vibrant and successful office with some very talented and dedicated staff in place.

Cons

Structure is an essential requirement for success in this industry - IQPC delivers on this across all departments and I personally see this as a serious pro, but some candidates can regard it as a negative.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating

IQPC2018-10-30
  1. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at IQPC full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Talented work force and diverse cultures. great place to work, learn and progress

Cons

IT- Systems needs to be updated

IQPC2019-05-20
  2. "Decent place to start a sales career"

Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at IQPC full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Good (not great) place to learn sales processes and the value of hard work (read value, not benefit)

Cons

- This is about the most vanilla job opportunity you will ever find. Don't expect any excitement or a huge learning opportunity. Very by-the-numbers organization with zero imagination (conference industry). - Those that have been with the company for a while get the existing, obvious accounts for each conference. Cage match for all junior reps, calling into the same accounts with zero processes. - I'd rate the CEO...

Advice to Management

Loosen up

IQPC2019-05-02

Discover more reviews about IQPC.