IQVIA - satisfied to a degree until I wanted to move forward in the company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IQVIA

"satisfied to a degree until I wanted to move forward in the company."

I have been working at IQVIA full-time

Pros

Stable. Good reputation. Big company perks.

Cons

Boys club. There are very few women in leadership at this company.

Advice to Management

hire more women in management.

Other Employee Reviews for IQVIA

1. "Experience with company all dependent on division you are in"

Former Employee - Senior CRA
    Former Employee - Senior CRA

I worked at IQVIA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benenfits, monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massages etc. Multiple programs in place to enhance work/life balance if you have the time to take advantage of them.

Cons

Company touted work/life balance in interview and I traveled 80-95% of the entire time I worked for the company. Multiple administrative tasks require completion in addition to all of the work required for the client. Plan to work at least 70 hours a week including weekends or you will get behind. My manager was incompentent, upon informing upper management, it affected my treatment as an employee instead of addressing the issue. Multiple people reporting to my manager gave negative feedback to upper management and nothing was done. Encouraged additional training for promotion but did not receive one. The client was very happy with my work and informed my Q manager of this and it was rarely acknowleged. Say no when asked to take on extra work as they will keep piling it on. Do not recognize great talent. Plan to work for the company for at least 3-5 years before receiving a promotion.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees who are working directly with the client. They are the face of the company. If you receive mulitlple complaints about a manager, reprimand them and if nothing changes, replace them or you will continue to lose employees. Build consistency across all divisions so processes are implemented smoothly.

2. "A good experience to get started into sales, but, pay rate is very low and short contracts."

I worked at IQVIA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very fair regarding versatility of employees. Do not discriminate regarding age or if you are not a "barbie doll" type. They hire on how well you do in interview.

Cons

Contracts are very short. My last two contracts ended early. Don't pay as well as big pharma

Advice to Management

Get longer contracts.