IQVIA - Great Job, but gave us false hope of extension | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IQVIA

"Great Job, but gave us false hope of extension"

Pros

I had a great manager and was contracted with a great Pharmaceutical Company. Great pay, car allowance, benefits, etc. My manager was always willing to help and overall the experience has been positive.

Cons

For my particular contract, the end date was very uncertain. They should have handled situation differently.

Advice to Management

Your employees would be more loyal to you if you were most honest and up front about contract standings with them. Offer more help when contracts end in order to keep the employees you have already invested in.

Other Employee Reviews for IQVIA

1. "Innovative, best in class company"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Durham, NC

I have been working at IQVIA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This company boasts a collaborative culture, is forward thinking, and it is a supportive environment. Good benefits, work life balance and flexibility is excellent in some groups

Cons

Processes are not always lean or well defined, bureaucracy can at times get in the way of delivery but this common in most large organizations

Advice to Management

Continue supporting the corporate initiatives that will go a long way towards driving an even brighter future for Quintiles.

2. "Good Work But Stale Executives Who Don't Seem to have the Best Interests of The Employees at Heart"

Former Employee - Administrative Function (IT, Human Resources, Legal, Etc ) Professional in Durham, NC

I worked at IQVIA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The work was interesting and intellectually stimulating. The people actually doing the work are generally bright and dedicated so coming to work everyday was easy.

Cons

The senior executive team seems more concerned with lining their own pockets at the expense of the rank and file. Executives should be rewarded for the company's success but these guys aren't providing rewards to the folks doing the work. Also, a poor track record of identifying talent and promoting from within,

Advice to Management

See Cons above. Fix it. Stop paying yourselves while laying off junior staff and holding down pay increases.