ISCO Industries, Inc. - Where everybody knows your name (Including the owners)! | Glassdoor
  1. "Where everybody knows your name (Including the owners)!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at ISCO Industries, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

From day one working at ISCO I was greeted with open arms. Every one of the employees are so kind and welcoming. I've quickly learned that it doesn't matter what title you hold, you are looked at as an equal and your opinion matters. The on-boarding process was seamless and the training was very thorough. Within two weeks I felt pretty comfortable working on my own. When I do have questions or need further clarification on an issue no matter who I ask they are always happy to assist. ISCO goes above and beyond to make their employee's lives easier, from bringing in a massage therapist and a hair dresser/barber to offering discounts on a personal training session twice a week. All in all, I consider myself very lucky to have landed a position at ISCO.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about ISCO as a whole. The only downfall in my opinion is that the department I currently work in doesn't have a clear career path beyond the position I hold. That being said, ISCO does welcome and encourage interdepartmental promotions as a way to advance your career.

ISCO Industries, Inc.2019-06-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company, innovative, and caring."

Former Employee - Fabicator in Louisville, KY

I worked at ISCO Industries, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, work environment and staff.

Cons

Can't think of any besides blank.

ISCO Industries, Inc.2019-05-13

"Honest Opinion about Company"

Current Employee - Shipper/Receiver in Kingman, AZ

I have been working at ISCO Industries, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company truly cares about you and your family. CEO of the company showed up and already knew my name and about me. Supervisors first priority is safety instead of money

Cons

Pay is good but a little more would be nice, but more than enough to get by.

ISCO Industries, Inc.2019-03-12

Discover more reviews about ISCO Industries, Inc..