IST Management - Good experience. | Glassdoor

"Good experience."

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Operations Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

High growth, IST owned technology provides ability to make expedient changes, excellent training program in Atlanta, excellent overall in cutting edge processes.

Cons

Need continued team environment improvement

Advice to Management

Non-exempt employees and site mangers need higher wages--will help in retention.

Other Employee Reviews for IST Management

1. "Working at IST has been a great and very interesting decade."

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

IST talks the talk and more importantly walks the walk of what it promises to its employees and clients.
    IST is always willing to listen and make changes for the greater good of it employees and clients.
    IST strives to do what is best for its employees and customers while still doing what it has to in a very competitive business environment.

Cons

The career advancement in the Atlanta area has been somewhat limited due to a lack of dedicated sales personnel however that has recently changed and the future looks brighter.

Advice to Management

Learn the strengths and weaknesses of it's employees to best serve them and at the same time prepare for future openings.

2. "Very good company. IST is a place where people work hard to provide for it's employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Company cares, flexible, recognition programs are great. You can this a career, not just a job. Management is interested in us. The company is ready to take on the industry, and I feel I will be a part of that growth.

Cons

Company is growing and it takes time. Some times I want it to grow faster than it is, but that is not a negative, I am just being impatient.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on growth and we will all be there for you to assist and keep up the companies reputation. My fellow employees and I love it here and only want to continue the joy of being here.