"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Math Curriculum Designer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time for less than a year

Pros

The job is collaborative and creative. There are always a variety of tasks to work on so you never get bored by doing the same thing all day every day. Everyone at IXL is committed and hardworking and fun to work with. I work remotely and still really feel like I'm part of a team.

Cons

If you take a remote position, it is more difficult to know your colleagues as much as if you're in the office. But the IXL team does a good job bridging this gap with technology anyway.

IXL Learning2017-03-23
  1. "Innovative, quickly adaptive company with an amazing product and great culture"

Current Employee - District Partnership Specialist

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros

Generous benefits, bonus potential, room to grow, treated as professional and valued for contributions

Cons

The salary could've been more competitive for the experience they want for the role but the bonus option helps!

Continue reading
    IXL Learning2020-05-26
  2. "Love working at IXL - our company has a true mission to improve education for all students"

I have been working at IXL Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros

Collaborative and dynamic work environment. I enjoy working with such talented people, including former educators which makes for a very unique culture. Lots of career opportunity here since IXL continues to expand and grow.

Cons

Internal communication is sometimes confusing.

IXL Learning2020-05-20

Discover more reviews about IXL Learning.