KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not bad pay to work remotely

Feb 4, 2020 - Corporate Marketing Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick promotions, flexibility with scheduling, easy to learn

Cons

structure, consistency with performance reviews, management

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Dec 6, 2021 - Ibotta Care Agent Lead in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote, work from home

Cons

It is not full time

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's been great!

Oct 6, 2021 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I agree with other reviews that Ibotta is incredibly fast paced. It can be quite intimidating as a newcomer trying to learn the ins and outs of the business while simultaneously being considered a subject matter expert in whatever department you’ve joined. It’s imperative to be as organized as possible. It certainly helps to have a great manager and a great team in place upon joining, which I definitely did (and do). What I appreciate about this company the most is the transparency. The weekly standup meetings with Bryan (CEO) and the bi-weekly product meetings keep all employees abreast of how the company is performing, what new app and web features are being launched, etc. You are never in the dark about what’s going on, good or bad. Ibotta is definitely family friendly. Every Zoom meeting we see someone’s baby or toddler make an appearance and it’s never a problem. Employees also share their families/kids in our Slack channel, so that’s nice. In relation to that, Ibotta is a very “we don’t care how you get your work done” environment. I know this differs for the agents who are directly interacting with customers, but for the core team, we are encouraged to do whatever we need to do in our personal lives. Doctor appointments, picking up kids, leaving early, etc. No one cares about that stuff as long as your work gets done. Can’t speak for everyone, but the pay seems to be generous. The benefits and perks are wonderful, even beyond the standard medical/dental/vision offerings.

Cons

The fast pace could be considered a con, but if you're good at your job, it'll become easier. We live on Zoom. So many meetings makes it hard to actually get your work done.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ibotta.