Ideal Image - Great work environment! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have really enjoyed my time so far at Ideal Image! This job is great for someone who has a great work ethic and likes to work towards a goal. My favorite part about the company is how they recognize the hard work done by employees by giving out monthly bonuses to all staff if a certain goal is hit. I love my coworkers, the whole team is great and works so well together! The center manager is very approachable and... works hard to help his employees better themselves daily. Hours are flexible and the full time position offers benefits.

Cons

The center is open every day of the week and some holidays, but you can expect that from a variety of jobs. Some of the days are longer, however working the longer days gives you a 4 day work week so this could be a good thing if that's what you prefer!

Advice to Management

Keep implementing a monthly bonus system, it shows your employees that you notice their hard work!

Ideal Image2019-06-26

"Hope to retire from this company!"

Current Employee - Skin, Face, and Body Specialist in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, great work environment, employee benefits, and compensation.

Cons

The retail hours are hard to work around sometimes, but make sense for the business and helps to work around employees with a school schedule.

Advice to Management

I love this job! I wish there was a way to help guests that have been displaced from competitors that have closed down. And military or student discounts.

Ideal Image2019-09-16
  2. "The (micro)management treats employees as dispensable numbers"

Former Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Edina, MN

I worked at Ideal Image full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Used to be a good company at the inception Free treatments for employees, however if you leave within 3 months from getting treatments, it will be deducted from your final paycheck Fellow nurses

Cons

Micro, micro management to the point of absurdity Fear for job safety Low employee morale as a result of micromanagement and fear of being punished/terminated Terrible workflow: constant double- and triple booking and HUGE turnover of employees. Unavoidable overtime, but you are going to be punished for it, ironically Incompetent management The corporate office is absolutely useless: you can never get a... response from Human Resources, Legal Department, or even CEO, unless you bombard them with emails or letters, or involve a lawyer.

Advice to Management

Appreciate loyal employees! The company spends more time and resources hiring new employees that might last a few months, the best scenario, than retaining their loyal ones that are a backbone of any company. I have been with Ideal Image for over 7 years, and have lived through 3 CEOs and 5 Regional Directors, which means that you are all replaceable as well.

Ideal Image2019-09-12

Ideal Image Response

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns and understand that we have come to a resolution. We wish you the best in your future endeavors

Discover more reviews about Ideal Image.