- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
WFH, Good pay, & a strategic focus on adding Customer ValueJul 20, 2020 - Vice President Presales in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The flexibility of working from home and practically ZERO travel makes work-life balance a real possibility without compromising on either sides. With a competitive pay structure, money is not an issue to be worried about. With a company-wide focus on adding exponential growth, NOT in the form of $'s, but in the form of value delivered to the customers, the focus of the team and the reception of the customers is evergreen positive and inspiring. People are nice, leadership is strategically focussed on long term goals and provides stability to the organization.
Depending on the type and place of employment, there might be minimum to no-benefits besides the pay. However, this might not be an issue as the competitive pay bridges the gap.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 28, 2022 - Customer Marketing ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
• Great pay • Great team to work with • Work from home & flexible • Challenging environment — you will learn a lot
• From the US perspective, no benefits can be tough if you don't have a good option for affordable health insurance (the pay makes up for it if you do have a good option) • Constant change can make things exciting, but it can sometimes be difficult to keep up • Remote, asynchronous work is not for everyone. The long, difficult assessment process is not for everyone. Time-tracked contract work is not for everyone. These may be a pro for some and a con for others, so you need to be honest with yourself to see if this is something you want to get into.
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 10, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Pay Remote Work Diverse Workforce
Dissatisfied Customers Apathetic Employees Minimal Product Innovation