Ignited - My Dream Job | Glassdoor

"My Dream Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Ignited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HR/Management cast a vision for a healthy, intuitive and integrated balance between personal and career life. There are plenty of freedoms and perks that can be viewed as a compensation for working with a company that requires serious commitment and investment--whether it's time, energy, emotion, thought, etc. From the top down--though, Ignited prides itself on maintaining a level management approach--I'm surrounded by passionate, talented and committed teammates. Inspiration, creativity and innovation are contagious here and it permeates everything we do. I'm grateful to come to work every day and do what it is I do.

Cons

The company came from small beginnings and is often having to redefine itself to stand out from the larger, more well-known agencies in the LA area... A potential side effect might be working with some smaller, less marquee companies--though, there seems to be a strategy behind every project and partnership. Not so much a negative as much as just a reality. But things are moving in the right direction.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Ignited

1. "OMG, there's actually another cool shop in LA besides Chiat?"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Pros

The people here are some of the smartest and most innovative in the business

Cons

Typical growing pains of an independent agency.

Advice to Management

Delegate

2. "Solid agency environment"

I worked at Ignited full-time

Pros

The teams are small, but close. The work is challenging, but rewarding. You get a lot of experience outside of the department you're technically assigned to, which means you're developing far more comprehensive experience for agency work, as well as helping solve business challenges. You are valued as a person and not simply as a cog in agency conglomerate machines.

Cons

Work sometimes has to be highly rushed. But so much of this is a result of outside factors like client organization, etc.

Advice to Management

Continue on with the inclusive, collaborative culture that has been built over the last year that respects to people who are putting in the time. It was a privilege to have been at Ignited.