ImageTrend - I have learned a lot, done a lot and enjoyed being part of this community. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ImageTrend

"I have learned a lot, done a lot and enjoyed being part of this community."

Current Employee - Lead Programmer in Lakeville, MN
Current Employee - Lead Programmer in Lakeville, MN

Pros

Welcome compensated
Lots of educational opportunities
Great benefits
    Condos
    Cabins - 4 boats
    Lots of beer and socialization
    In house day care going in
A chance to work in a positive environment with good friends and very little bureaucracy

Cons

There can be a fair amount of air travel at times.
You are expected to work pretty hard.
You have to be pretty smart to keep up.

Advice to Management

Keep leading the way and growing the business with an eye on quality and long range planning. Keep the employee/customer interaction as high as possible.

Other Employee Reviews for ImageTrend

"Can't retain talent pool"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Lakeville, MN
    Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Lakeville, MN

Pros

Company culture is fantastic; the owners do a lot to provide for company activities and functions to blow off steam and relationships with family. Very attractive employer for anyone starting out from college (or internships during). They provide access to company cabins and town homes for anyone looking to get a start in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

Cons

Management seems to only value developers to the detriment of morale in any other role. During crisis situations less than constructive communication tends to take place on part of most of the leadership team.

Advice to Management

This company has all the makings of anything/everything someone would want - and there are plenty of things I enjoy bragging about in regard to my job. Just because you're not a developer doesn't mean you should be paying people in specialized roles the least (from what I can tell from GlassDoor.com and what I've heard). I love this company, I enjoy coming into work and give everything I've got - but people doing (literally) 50% of the work I do are getting paid much more. I hate that it comes down to money, but it does.

"Great Place to start your career"

Pros

Friendly Work Environment, Great place to learn from others, Great Community

Cons

Compensation is not on par