Imagetec - Learned a lot but overall it was terrible | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Imagetec

"Learned a lot but overall it was terrible"

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Learn a lot about sales in general but thats about it.

Cons

Pay is terrible
Barely a car allowance
Upper management does not care about their employees
Service is terrible
Barely any training
Steal leads from employees
Highest turnover rate I have ever seen
Terrible commission structure
Make you buy your own laptop
Micromanaged
Poor benefits

They expect you to go on as many appointments as you can but you pretty much have to pay for all of your gas. They dont provide you with anything, not even a pen or piece of paper. If you dont have a lap top you are already going to be in the hole before you even start.

Advice to Management

Give a better salary and car bonus and maybe you'll be able to hire some people

Other Employee Reviews for Imagetec

"Everyday I find a new reason to be proud to work here!"

I have been working at Imagetec full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing industry with lots of opportunity if you are in sales. The sky is the limit. It's like being your own CEO and having your own company within the company. You have a great deal of autonomy and don't have management looking over your shoulder. As long as you are working hard and doing your job, you're given a great deal of space and freedom to plan your work and work your plan. The base salary is more than fair and the commission structure allows you to make a great deal of money. They are constantly promoting people and recognizing achievements. 40% of managers are women, so if you're female you will be given great opportunities as well and don't have to worry that you'll be regarded as less than your male counterpart. I'm very happy with the way they treat us here and appreciate the integrity of the company. They recently announced they have set their own new minimum wage for the whole company which is $15.00. I think this says a lot about the partners of the company. They do the right thing even when it's not expected. They also frequently have cookouts or order in pizza for the employees and have sales contests with great prizes. Just all around a wonderful company to work for....especially if you are in sales and you're a hard worker. If you're lazy, this isn't the company for you. You won't last long. There are too many opportunities here for them to waste time on the wrong people.

Cons

Sometimes the air conditioning seems to be on full blast in the office and it can get pretty cold. That's about all I can say as a con.

Advice to Management

Keep exceeding expectations! And maybe bump the thermostat up a little.

2. "Sales Manager"

I worked at Imagetec full-time

Pros

Some good people, but doubt they are still there.

Cons

Too much turnover. Benefits were not great.