1. "Great place to work at."

Current Employee - Software Engineer(Internship) in Provo, UT

I have been working at Imagine Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

- Very nice environment - People are hard working but also know how to have fun

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like.

Imagine Learning Response

Marketing Content Manager

Thank you for your review. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy your work and the environment we create for our Imagine Learning employees. We’re happy that you’re a part of our team. Thank you for all you do!

"Great culture, mission and heart"

Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at Imagine Learning full-time

Pros

This is one of the best companies I’ve ever worked for. As with a lot of companies today, they are going through growth changes which can result in the negativity reflected on recent reviews. However, I couldn’t ask for a better group of people to work with, and a mission that drives us to help kids. I’m treated very fairly and compensated for my hard work. The extra week between Christmas & New Year’s is great and I love that PTO is in one bucket so if I don’t need it for sick days we can use it for vacation.

Cons

Before last year you never saw a bad review on here but with growing pains and change not everyone is going to be happy about it. However, we all want to keep what made it special when it was family owned, and that is something we hope will remain. New owners Weld North want to be the largest Ed tech company in the world and they are taking steps to do that. Time will tell what that means. The only con I’ve seen is a rush to push things out out before they’re ready & a lot of changes done in a short amount of time.

Continue reading

Imagine Learning Response

VP of People

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate that you see Imagine Learning as the great place to work that it is and are so grateful for your contributions. We’re also glad that you enjoy our generous PTO—we love keeping our employees happy! We appreciate your advice and perspective and assure you that we always keep our mission at the heart of every decision we make. We’ve had lots of change and are working to maintain all that is great about Imagine Learning while we grow. Thank you for being a part of our fantastic team!

2. "Great company!"

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Orem, UT

I worked at Imagine Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee development and rewarding work

Cons

None! Really loved my time here.

Discover more reviews about Imagine Learning.