KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company

Oct 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent. Motto of company for hiring employees is smart, hardworking, and nice, and this makes a huge difference in the environment one works in.

Cons

suffers from some of the same downsides as any job, but pros outweigh cons

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Real world experience

Aug 20, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

- educated and friendly staff - learn a lot about corporate world - pays interns

Cons

I feel like there should be more interaction between interns

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Positive Experience in Health Division; Company acquired by AIR

Feb 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I joined IMPAQ, it was a small, family-owned business. We had some growing pains as we became larger, but the leadership in the Health Division worked hard to maintain a positive culture throughout. In fact, in the past few years, IMPAQ parted ways with several employees who challenged the positive culture and added toxicity. IMPAQ was acquired by AIR, and one of the best things AIR did was retain the Health executive and senior VPs in their roles. They were approachable and cared about staff at all levels. They worked hard to make sure we had effective and efficient tools, resources, and internal support to do our jobs well; were open to feedback and suggestions; they were transparent about processes and progress; and they cared greatly about fair treatment to everyone. They were also willing to mentor staff at all levels; they provided career advice to staff and created opportunities to share their knowledge (e.g., a course about professional services firms, sessions about working with CORs). I had a positive experience there and hope many aspects of the IMPAQ Health Division’s culture, processes, and priorities are maintained at AIR.

Cons

There were no cons specific to IMPAQ. Federal contracting can be demanding, regardless of what firm is conducting the work.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Impaq International.

Impaq International Photos