KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Revolving Spinning Lying

Jul 28, 2020 - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to start your career. Car dealers will make you work for the sale and make you better in sales if that is your career choice. Great learning opportunity. Ping pong 24/7.

Cons

Very young and frat boy type of leadership at the top. Lots of HR nightmare situations. Company needs to grow up. So called VP’s play favorites and make promises that never happen. Very little organization which leads to fire drills when things fall apart. Lots of deception in reporting and leading good customers along while over charging them for services. It all about making WaveCrest happy for more funding which if they took a deep dive into the bad debt it would raise eyebrows. Benefits are very underwhelming also.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

Impel Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback. As a fast-growing tech company, we are proud of the fact that we provide learning opportunities for people at all stages of their career. And we are equally proud of the track record of success we have built by successfully serving thousands of clients around the world. Unfortunately, our fast-paced environment isn’t for everyone. We’re sorry that things didn’t work out for you and wish you the best.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Fun place to work

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s pretty rare to find a place to work that you actually want to go to everyday. The people at Impel truly made going to work a joy.

Cons

Operate at a fast pace everyday.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great start-up to work for

Jan 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very close-knit company that truly values their employees. Casual work environment.

Cons

There are not many cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Impel.

Impel Photos

+ Add Photo
Impel photo of: Wrapping gifts at the Boys & Girls Club
Impel photo of: Donating to the Boys & Girls Club
Impel photo of: Delivering donuts to the local Veteran's hospital
Impel photo of: Our company sporting SpinCar gear at a quarterly update.