Imperva - Love working here | Glassdoor
  1. "Love working here"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at Imperva full-time for less than a year

Pros

This organization is focused on being the best of the best and have demonstrated such in both it's product developments and the way they treat their employees. I joined about 2 months ago and have been blown away by the amount of care that each and every executive seems to give for even the lowest level employee. They are meticulous in their efforts to keep both customers and employees happy.

Cons

Not much in terms of cons. The workforce is spread out across the globe so face-to-face time is limited, but they are very willing to allow travel to get around this obstacle.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Chris Hylen is an excellent leader and many of the qualities he demonstrates are mirrored throughout management.

Imperva2019-08-28
  1. "Product Manager Intern"

I have been working at Imperva

Pros

I am currently working as PM intern and it’s been 3 months into this role, I got all the exposure I needed, it’s a huge learning. 1. I learned about core PM functions, prioritization, defining roadmaps and strategies and writing PRD 2. cross-collaboration across teams of sales, engineering, operations and customer success 3. really good and unique set of products 4. People and culture is great , specially PM team ,... very niche and talented Product team 5. Impressed with executive team- CEO, CTO and CMO 6. Free breakfast and lunch and kitchen is amazing

Cons

I didn’t feel anything less, bit low on comp though

Advice to Management

I love the team of management , great leadership

Imperva2019-09-12

"Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Account Manager in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Imperva full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive salary; well-priced benefits; good people to work with; well organized; great work-life balance; work@home friendly; cutting edge technologies; practice what we preach; lots of learning opportunities; direct and immediate accessibility to (and responsiveness from) management, other teams

Cons

Some teams seem a bit siloed; lots of attrition in the last couple years; less chaos than I'm accustomed to from previous jobs (some of us feed on making order out of chaos but there isn't a lot of chaos here... usually a PRO for most people, I guess)

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing well: clarifying and aligning values; making Imperva an even better place to work.

Imperva2019-08-30

Discover more reviews about Imperva.