Imprimis - Excellent place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Imprimis

"Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX

Pros

Recruiters made every possible effort to place candidates in temporary and direct hire positions.
They were always courteous and professional. They treated employees with high levels of respect.

Cons

Too much time in between assignments (average of 2-3 weeks).

Advice to Management

I suppose the only advice i would give is to provide employees with more guidance with respect to direct-hire. Furthermore, to discourage clients from holding lengthy "interviews" for temporary positions which the employee will hold for only a day or two.

Other Employee Reviews for Imprimis

"Return calls from the associates registered with you, and listen when there is a problem."

Former Employee - Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Contractor in Dallas, TX

Pros

Contracting allows a lot of flexibility. The screening process is rigorous enough to set higher standards for the associates they employ than at some other agencies, and the pay range is significantly higher than many other agencies.

Cons

Some of the Senior Management business decisions have been questionable; the branch offices have not been managed well and have lost a lot of business, resulting in an inability to provide long- or short-term positions for associates. Significant changes to policies and procedures are not necessarily announced to currently-registered associates, leading to unpleasant surprises. When issues have arisen, Senior Management ignored queries and no answers or resolutions were offered.

Advice to Management

A dissatisfied employee or associate does not reflect well on your company. Your business is only as good as the people you can send to the clients.

2. "CSR"

Pros

Very good company.. I had the pleasure of working with Charlotte she was very nice & professional!!!! She always stayed in touch and also she help me find employment within a week!!!! I would strongly recommend this company

Cons

Haven't found any yet just yet.

Imprimis Response

Apr 7, 2017 – Marketing

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are so glad our team member was able to find you the right placement and quickly. Please let us know if you have any needs for our services in the ... More