InComm - From another Intern's perspective... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for InComm

"From another Intern's perspective..."

I have been working at InComm full-time

Pros

Abundant opportunities to kick-start or grow one's career. The company has a ton of new initiatives that employees can drive or contribute to. In addition, business is growing rapidly and new opportunities arise frequently.
The work-life balance is excellent. Management is flexible to employee needs.
Senior management is accessible. The current CTO seems to genuinely care about his people and is determined to make improvements.
The people are easy going and great to work with.
Great place for the go-getter to advance. After interning for 5 months, I was promoted to full-time employment upon graduation.

Cons

Being in such a dynamic environment, not all business processes are formalized. Establishing formal processes and documentation initiatives are being implemented as a result.

Advice to Management

Continue promoting initiatives that focus on improving business processes and employee job satisfaction.

Other Employee Reviews for InComm

"Worst move of my career"

I worked at InComm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sadly, the only ones I can think of it is location and they pay for your commute (marta, parking pass, CCT, etc).

Cons

In my experience:

• No direct Supervisors or VP
    • Three reorgs during my time
    • No process
    • No process leads to poor planning and requesting budgets and not have an allocated amount for each project.
    • No training
    • PTO and benefits are below average.
    • Extremely high turnover (most people I worked with have been there 6 months or less).
    • No one willing to reach out and help you understand the company.
    • No project managing
    • No deadlines are given when you handed a project then are immediately due unexpectedly.
    • Employee morale is extremely low (no employee appreciation, no recognition, no yearly raises or bonuses).
    • Team members will more than likely not have you back (no team work).

During my exit interview I shared many things listed above and was given a half smile and a response of, "we hear this often." Clearly, there are no promising changes to help evolve the company into one that's worth staying and calling home.

Advice to Management

There needs to be a major over haul in management. Some departments are going through massive reorgs every few months which causes an uneasy work environment. Show employee appreciation. There needs to be a training process when you enter a company this unorganized. Don't punish the blind for being blind.

"Very Cool Company!"

Pros

Lots of cool projects, very nice people, great location

Cons

Struggles with process, lots of turnover, entrenched management with no people skills

Advice to Management

Work harder on developing a more people-focused culture.