InTouch Health - Intern | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Intern"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

I have been working at InTouch Health part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

No cons to my understanding

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Software Engineer Intern"

Former Intern - Software Engineer in Goleta, CA
    Former Intern - Software Engineer in Goleta, CA

I worked at InTouch Health as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome, fun, and very smart people. Cool products. Felt valued & part of the team even as an intern.

Cons

Not enough of an onboarding process. Didn’t seem like there were many opportunities for learning. Communication within and between teams wasn’t great.

Advice to Management

Be more intentional with helping interns and new hires learn & grow.

"Update: STILL a sweatshop mentality."

Former Employee - Product Specialist in Santa Barbara, CA
    Former Employee - Product Specialist in Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at InTouch Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My colleagues who also are miserable and feel stuck in their positions are amazing people. It's like we all are going through hell together so we are close.

Cons

Management is hateful, spiteful, condescending. It really is a good ol boy company and you will get 1% raises while the company tells you all year long how phenomenal they are doing. The company can afford to put everything employee in a nice hotel room for a week for these rediculous long meetings twice a year but can't afford to compensate employees how they should be paid. It is so odd how everybody is expected to sit like they are happy during these meetings but the truth is everybody is absolutely miserable and do not want to work here. It's like Office Space. But worse. If you see thinking about working here you better think real hard. They give you salary position and then make you work 50-60 hours consistently without compensation. They cheated me out of so many hours of pay this way! Don't let them do this to you!

Advice to Management

There is no hope for you guys. You are now brainwashed into thinking this treatment is par for the course! Well I have left and seen the other side and guess what? The world is so much better when you don't work at InTouch! So glad I'm out!

Discover more reviews about InTouch Health.