InVision - Challenge Accepted | Glassdoor

"Challenge Accepted"

Current Employee - Principal Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Challenging and engaging work An amazing team Tech management listens and are easy to approach They care, sending you gifts on your birthday, flowers when a loved one passes, and even house warming presents! Unlimited Starbucks!

Cons

Some people can't handle WFH They don't track vacation days and if you don't use them... well you don't ever get vacation days so remember to take some time off! The benefits provider isn't super awesome price-wise if you want more robust coverage, but they're really nice and helpful

Advice to Management

It would be nice to hear from Clark a little more often... when I hear him talk I remember the earlier days and just how good of a person he is.

InVision2016-10-31

"Great Company to Unleash Your Creativity"

Current Employee - Program Specialist

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely collaborative and team-focused environment. Positive culture, that nurtures creativity and self improvement throughout all departments. Flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO provide great life/work balance. Management (even at the highest levels) ensures your voice is heard and provide plenty of opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the company.

Cons

None so far. I had anticipated that working remotely may be a challenge but the infrastructure of the company is set up in such a way where it was a very easy transition from a traditional office culture.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

InVision2019-09-04

"From Hero to Zero"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

InVision has amazing employees who are individual contributors and front line managers. People are kind, willing to help, and worth investing in. I've met some incredible friends here and will take these relationships with me as I move forward. Remote life can be amazing if you take advantage of it. Decent benefits.

Cons

Leadership. The leadership is scattered with little to no direction. There is also zero diversity in Sr. Leadership and no women at the C level. The marketing team lacks direction, there are no KPIs or attainable goals, and the path to success is unclear for all teams.

Advice to Management

Listen to the individuals who are trying so hard to get their voices heard. There are people here who don't want to make things better. Don't sweep comments about leaders who are biased against women under the rug. They are the reason people are leaving.

InVision2019-09-13

Discover more reviews about InVision.