InVision - Dream job | Glassdoor

"Dream job"

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at InVision is a privilege. The people are talented, intelligent, fun to work with and know how to get things done. No project is too big or ambitious. Resources are supplied to get great ideas off of the ground. The flexibility of working remotely is a huge bonus. Opportunities for growth are given to those that show ambition and deliver results. I can't recommend working here enough.

Cons

Onboarding could be standardized and use some improvement. The company is constantly growing (which is positive), but it inevitably leads to constantly evolving processes/structure which can be difficult to keep up with at times.

Advice to Management

Keep putting belief in employees that deliver results. Keep pursuing the challenging ideas that no one else will.

InVision2016-10-31
  1. "Amazing culture, great opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales Operations

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love working here. Lots to learn. Great impactful opportunities. Leaders are attentive and care

Cons

You need to be comfortable working remotely (home/coffee shop/wework) as we don't have office space

InVision2019-07-01

"Career-launching company, talented people, growth opportunities, autonomy, exciting industry, etc"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots talented, quality people here. High bar as InVision attracts top talent all over the world, so the co is full of self-motivated, high caliber folks. Autonomy to be creative/entrepreneurial. Exciting growth stage (see career-launching list by Wealthfront if relevant to your interests)

Cons

Remote is certainly for me, but it's not for everybody..self-awareness and proactivity is key to making this a successful setup. Definitely mid-stage growth co and not all processes are dialed in - pros and cons to this - def pro to me to be able to add value in material way, but not for everybody.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage new ideas and strategies rather than resting on what has worked in the past (explore and exploit). Continue to reward folks for stepping outside of their specific job description to explore new ways to add value. Continue to invest in strong culture and people's career interests. Keep long term thinking/vision, not racing for short term value extraction.

InVision2019-06-23

Discover more reviews about InVision.